Friday, February 19, 2010

Sweet Dreams...


My lovely friend Bridgett just gave birth to a baby boy named Oz at home in what sounds like an amazing waterbirth experience.  For her shower Jennifer C made her a gorgeous Mala using stones from friends and Barb put together a lullaby CD comprised of all the songs the women in our playgroup love...we listened it to it in our pre-brunch yoga session and it was so perfect and relaxing so I thought I'd share the track listing for you to enjoy!!  What are some of your favorite lullabies?
pictures by Honeybee & Peony

Stand By Me - Ben E. King
You are my Sunshine - Carly Simon
Baby Don't You Cry - Quincy Coleman
Sweet Baby - Macy Gray featuring Erykah Badu
Go On - Jack Johnson
Lullaby - Dixie Chicks
Sweet Dreams - Jewel
Godspeed - Dixie Chicks
Lullaby - Jack Johnson
Hallelujah - Justin Timberlake & Matt Morris
Somewhere Over The Rainbow - Israel Kamakawiwo'ole
To Ra Loo Ra - Kenny Loggins
Let it Be - Carol Woods & Timothy T
In My Place - Rockabye Baby Coldplay
One Love - Rockabye Baby Bob Marley
Claire de Lune - Claude DuBussy
Naima - Angelique Kidjo with Carlos Santana
Sanctuary - Donna De Lory
I Am - Guru Singh & Friends


A special thanks to Barb for putting this CD together!! xoxo - you are amazing!!

1 comment:

  1. this is a great idea. my partner is a musician & he's introduced my 5 yr old daughter to many styles of music, so i know this will be a great way for her & little sister (that's on the way in a couple of weeks) to bond. <3 i'm gonna ask him to look this list up!!!

    ReplyDelete

I'm hanging on your every word...let me know what you think!