Thursday, February 4, 2010

Sugar Rush


Miss L and I went to check out Sugar Sugar Candy today...a little jewel box of a candy store in S Mpls - it is as visually satisfying as it is delicious...took home some limoncello, sea salt & white chocolate candies, the softest sour heart peaches, delectable lavender & rose petal chocolates and some gorgeous easter egg colored malted milk balls...HEAVEN!!  I'm excited to go back and indulge in a papabubble ringpop and try the tequila,lime,salt chocolate bar they were sold out of...delish! Beautiful packaging, some old fashioned favorites, and it happens to be across the street from one of my favorite restaurants...a one-stop shop for your Valentine's sweeties...

3803 Grand Avenue South
Minneapolis, MN, 55409

Phone:612-823-0261
 Tues - Sat:11:00 am - 7:00 pm
Sun:12:00 pm - 5:00 pm

2 comments:

  1. The limoncello and sea salt is a great tease...in Vietnamese restaurants there is something called salty lemonade which I find absolutely delectable, especially on a hot day. But the lavender and rosepetal chooclates! Heaven. I used to love sugared violets when I was little.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOh! Salty Lemonade sounds heavenly!

    ReplyDelete

I'm hanging on your every word...let me know what you think!