Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Everyday Obsessions {4} - Erica, A History of Architecture

Next up in our Everyday Obsessions is Erica from A History of Architecture...her cool & clean aesthetic is always spot on and often has me reworking and adding to my shopping lists so I was especially keen to find out her picks...let's take a look!


In My Closet:
top - Saint Grace ribbed tank top + Steven Alan button down shirt (any will do!)
jeans - R13 skinny jeans
on my feet - No. 6 buckle ankle boots
accessory - Virginia Johnson camel print wool shawl
jewelry - Verre initial necklace with "L" for my son Leon


Beauty Secrets:

Skin - Korres Watercress Potent Moisturizer
makeup - none!
scent - North Atlantic by CB I Hate Perfume


Home:
walls - prints by Camilla Engman and Lena Corwin
bedding - new Frette sheets 'Modernismo' topped with a baby alpaca Emma Gardner throw
flowers - Anemones (image via D*Sponge)
favorite design source - http://www.evencleveland.blogspot.com/



In My Kitchen:

cookbook - NYTimes' The Minimalist
gadget - Baratza burr grinder for evenly ground coffee beans
15 min easy recipe - Stir-fry broccoli, garlic, and shrimp with freshyakisoba noodles, sriracha hot sauce on the side
can't live w/o ingredient - Sesame seed oil



Pop Culture Extra Credit:
on my nightstand - Adam Bede by George Eliot
in my ipod - Woody Guthrie, Dust Bowl Ballads

4 comments:

  1. CB I hate perfume is my new obsession. I have been wearing "Walking in the Air" (smells like a snowy day). I can't wait to wear the beach scent for summer and burning leaves for fall. I also found out they have one that smells like the library! How cool is that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. the boots the boots the boots! i'm so in love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Someday, if I ever make it big, I am going to hire Erica to be my personal style consultant. She has such great taste (and those boots are even better in person).

    evencleveland

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those clogs! (I can't believe I just said that).

    ReplyDelete

I'm hanging on your every word...let me know what you think!