Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Sweatin' in Style

I'm pretty intrigued by the whole sweat pants as fashion thing...if there's one thing I love more than looking stylish it's being comfy...here are a few interesting picks...will you be rocking this trend?
T by Alexander Wang Pants, Vince Slouch Pants, Splendid Crop Harem Pants, C & C California Fleece Slim Joggers

I'd wear it this way...(if spring ever comes!)...some great flat sandals, a slightly flowy shorter tee and a statement necklace to keep it from being too rolled out of bed... 

T by Alexander Wang Seamed Rib Tee, Elizabeth & James Bindi Trousers, K Jacques Caravelle Sandal, Lizzie Fortunato Jewels New Dawn Fades Necklace

4 comments:

  1. I keep seeing these and I am going to give them a try - thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they're so much fun! Comfy and stylish, sign me up ;) Love those flats too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. when they're paired with this outfit i like 'em!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this looks so fun and adorable. But there really is no way I could pull this off....I am not brave enough. I love the necklace and sandals though!

    ReplyDelete

I'm hanging on your every word...let me know what you think!