Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Packing for SXSW - part 1 Hippie Modern

Working on packing up for Austin next week...Hubby is headed to the SXSW music festival and even though I'll be spending most of my time with the under 3 set I still want to blend in with all the hipsters who will be descending on South Congress...

Here's a nod to Austin's hippie vibe  - Shabd leggings in crystalline, under Alternative Apparel's Slummy Tee Dress,  this gorgeous Bosquez Jewelry amethyst stalactite necklace, Saltwater Gold Sandals (these come in L's size too!), and a vintage Jean jacket and Samsara shawl just in case it gets chilly...but I'm hoping for some glorious 80 degree days...

1 comment:

  1. oh fun!! you are going to look so pretty mommy/ hipster! fun! you must have a drink at the San Jose for me. ;)

    ReplyDelete

I'm hanging on your every word...let me know what you think!