Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Fall Must List - Caroline Rogers, Looks Good To Me

"Hi, Caroline here from Looks Good To Me and I am so excited to be sharing one of my favorite things for Fall with you today here on Michelle's blog!
Being a total shoe-girl, I have been eyeing all of the great shoe trends coming up for Fall and my top pick is the lace up bootie.

I love that you can wear this trend however it best suits your style. From flat to chunky to sky high or flirty, it's totally up to you.
My pick are these girly kicks from Loeffler Randall, I love the peek-a-boo mesh detailing and the perfectly pointed toe.
Although they would be a big splurge, they would be sheer perfection paired with a LBD or a pair of pleated paper-bag trousers and a smart blazer.
And, you can't put a price on perfection, now can you?"
Caroline Rogers, Looks Good To Me

2 comments:

  1. Love the booties. Caroline's illustrations make me so happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The booteis are exciting!!! The pointed toe is perfect! :) I might wear it with a LBD or black straight jeans

    http://annawalker1992.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I'm hanging on your every word...let me know what you think!