Thursday, August 26, 2010

Off The Grid - Katie Armour, The Neo-Traditionalist


Hi there everyone!  Katie here from The Neo-Traditionalist.  My "off the grid" fantasy has always been a cottage in the English countryside.  Blame it on Pride and Prejudice, but I've always dreamt of having a quaint little spot of land on the other side of the pond brimming with an unruly garden.  I'd be cut off from my computer and forced to lounge about reading good old-fashioned books, play board games and explore the great outdoors.  Dinner would be served al fresco on the back patio (bundle up!) and consist of lots of wine and laughter.  I'd have time for handwritten letters and perhaps even learn to cook a thing or two!  The inspiration comes from my dream home, Scott's Float, in East Sussex.

Someday I'm going to buy it and John (the husband), Alfred (the pug) and I are going to live happily ever after...  A girl can dream! - Katie, The Neo-Traditionalist

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm hanging on your every word...let me know what you think!