Sunday, August 22, 2010

While I'm Away...

photo - Slim Aarons via Charlotte Moss

Well, I won't be lounging in a hammock in Sardinia but unplugging for a week on a quiet lake sounds pretty darn amazing...In lieu of my usual scintillating posts (hah!) I've lined up some of my absolute favorite bloggers and asked them two questions:
1) What is your personal "off the grid" fantasy - where do you dream of tuning out and leading a simple life far away from modern technology??   I have two - one is moving to Hawaii and living in a little surf shack, eating pineapple & papaya for breakfast, bathing in secret waterfall pools and selling banana bread on the road to Hana or buying a little old movie theater (or drive in) in the Texas Hill Country and showing the classics alongside cold beers...
2) What is on your Fall Must List? Boots, an autumn feast, a walk in the leaves, fresh apple pie?
I'd love to hear your answers as well!
Stayed tuned for their thoughts, check out all their amazing blogs and have a happy, happy week - see you in September!!
Au Revoir, À Bientôt, À tout à l'heure!

4 comments:

  1. Great! Can't wait!! Have a fabulous week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm jealous of your getaway! Have lots of fun! Can't wait for the guest posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy Michelle! You deserve to have some bliss time.
    Cheers,
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have that very same Hana fantasty. Kauai is the best. Dreaming of it now. :)

    ReplyDelete

I'm hanging on your every word...let me know what you think!