Sunday, July 18, 2010

Let the Countdown Begin!

Just a little something to get you warmed up for next Sunday's season premiere of Mad Men....
It's funny, because I'm actually not overly swoony over Don Draper - the whole cheater thing really turns me off - but I did find him super attractive on 30 Rock - weird??
That said, I'm just a tad excited to find out what's happening at the new Sterling, Cooper, Draper, Pryce...
are you?  and so glad to have Joanie back in a bigger role again...
pic via the awesome Jessica, of the new on my radar blog {civetta}
Jessica also alerted me to these perfect pjs after I was lusting over Gwenyth's - perfect for a bit of MM watching!!

3 comments:

  1. absolutely can't wait for the new season! i'm slightly obsessed in a way i've never felt about show before - it's just that good. xxo, Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO EXCITED!!! manually set the DVR over a week ago.
    The fashions, the men, the crazy story lines..I am so ready! PS...dreaming of running into Don Draper in LA. Ran into Mr. Sterling at a bakery. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks michelle!! your kind words made my day :)

    ReplyDelete

I'm hanging on your every word...let me know what you think!