Monday, July 26, 2010

Black, Ivory & Camel

I completely fell in love with this layout in the August Bazaar - I love the black, ivory, & camel combo...wouldn't it make things so simple to stick to a few neutral colors and add some great accessories?  I think it might be time for a closet purge! and can we talk about the hair?? LOVE!!

A few of Vanessa's girls...






An early Fall wishlist:  J Crew Gingham shirt, Billykirk Felt Hat, Clare Vivier Mini-sac, Thomas Mason Tuxedo Shirt, J Crew 2 tone brogues, Current Elliott Roller jeans, Leopard Belt, Minnetonka Moccasins, See by Chloe Wallet
What are you excited about for Fall?

3 comments:

  1. Since I have been wearing my straw fedora nearly every day this summer, I'm looking forward to finding the perfect hat for the colder seasons! What will it be???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where is the leopard belt from?? I love these 3 colors together, very classic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wanderer - I would love to find a wool version too - let me know if you come across one!
    Chelsea - the belt is from J Crew ( of course ;) )

    ReplyDelete

I'm hanging on your every word...let me know what you think!