Thursday, July 29, 2010

I wish I Was...going on a road trip!



Oh man, my to do list today is a mile long...the kind of list that makes you want to curl up into a ball and cry or better yet, grab three of your best girlfriends and hit the road...
I stumbled across these Elle Italia pics of Erin Wasson's road trip through Texas at the fantastic Rose & Hudson and immediately wanted to pack up and go...the two above were taken at  Style Station outside of Waco - this totally wacky/cool vintage shop that's been there since I was a wee girl and was always my marker for knowing we were getting closer to Austin...see more here...I'm off to clean & pout a bit!
xoxo
ps - Don't forget to enter the giveaway!!
pps - did I mention how much you ladies rock?  Kisses!


6 comments:

  1. Love these photos... been missing you blog... I have been so nuts since I have been back but your blog looks amazing! And congrats one year!!! that is awesome...


    oxo!!! Alexis

    PS. I haven't taken my studs off since you sent them to me... they really are the perfect earing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That first photo is so adorable...
    Best,
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the mention!! Love your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. sooo funny..i i saw those images too and i am going ot use them for when i talk about my trip to texas over labor day!! we are thinkin alike!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A road trip sounds perfect...right about now.

    ReplyDelete

I'm hanging on your every word...let me know what you think!