Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Oops!

Oops! I forgot to mention the fantastic 2 recipes Kimmy at Lighter & Local posted for the Recipe Exchange today in my earlier post...Corn, Leek, and Potato Soup & Corn, Leek & Potato Cakes...perfect for the absolutely miserable weather we are having today...

in other oops news...oops! I locked us out of the house this morning in 45 degrees & rain, no umbrella, with a 3 year old...seriously, Mommy brain is terrible ...luckily we have Hot Plate around the corner and chowed on lingonberry pancakes until we were rescued (by a very understanding husband)...

2 comments:

  1. The soup looks delicious! It is exactly what I am in the mood for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lock myself out all the time when pregnant, but this time around I also seem to be leaving my keys hanging from the door after I'm inside at least once a week. Luckily, we have nice neighbors who knock on the door to tell me. I'm sure they think I'm losing my mind. Glad to know I'm not the only one.

    ReplyDelete

I'm hanging on your every word...let me know what you think!