Monday, May 24, 2010

A Little Birdie...




I was beyond excited today when I opened my reader and saw my friend, Jen Mankins apartment featured on Design*Sponge today...Jen is an old friend from Austin and now has her own mini fashion empire in Brooklyn as owner of the Bird boutiques...apart from having obviously fabulous taste she also happens to be one of the warmest, loveliest people you'll ever meet and her home reflects that...head over to d*sponge to check out the rest of the pics...and you can shop Bird online as well!!
PS - Her gorgeous bedding is John Robshaw - you can find it here...Quilt - Periwinkle, Sheets - Cinde Lavender, and Jala Khaki Euros

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful images and what a lovely home! My little crumb has the big OWL seen in the chair ~ she lugs it around everywhere and fondly refers to him as WHO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the pattern on her bed- very cheerful light-filled rooms!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute! I love how her books are organized by color. so chic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cool! I always hope that something like that happens. Seems like such a nice surprise.

    ReplyDelete

I'm hanging on your every word...let me know what you think!