Friday, May 7, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!!

Isn't this picture just heaven?  Hope all you mommies are having an extra lovely weekend...I intend to sleep in, have champagne with breakfast, snuggle with my girl, go to the farmer's market, paint my toes, and wear a pretty dress & sandals a la Ingrid...
A special Happy Mother's Day to my pretty mommy who told me to not say anything unless I had something nice to say (I'm really trying mom!), moved us around the world, passed on her love of reading & learning, and always sees the best in me...a big smooch Mom - I love you!!

7 comments:

  1. Happy Mother's Day to you as well! It's my first as a momma this year, and I can't wait!

    Thanks for sharing all the lovely photos of the stylish mommies! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos!
    Hope your weekend is swell!
    Best,
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi - gorgeous photos - and yes happy mother's day! Its not mother's day in the UK - but still I share the sentiment! I especially love the Jackie O pictures. Louise x

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love this post. happy mommy's day.

    PS. I wore my new 'pretty mommy' dress today and got a million compliments... it will be on the blog soon! ;)

    ox

    ReplyDelete
  5. that sounds like an utterly fantastic mother's day...

    what pretty mommies in those photos!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. these photos are the best!! thank you for them!

    ReplyDelete

I'm hanging on your every word...let me know what you think!