Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Everyday Obsessions {11} - Judy Aldridge, Atlantis Home

judy aldridge
I had the best time searching the archives of Atlantis Home for images to use for this week's Everyday Obsessions...Judy Aldridge, Texas fashion blogger extraordinaire, has possibly the best collection of accessories I've ever seen and shares a love of shoes with daughter Jane (of Sea of Shoes fame) that is unrivaled. Take a peek at Judy's style and then head over to her blog to pore over her lovely interior inspirations as well...Thanks Judy!


ja accessories
In My Closet:
tee - J. Crew
jeans - Madewell
on my feet - I have a lot of shoes
accessory - vintage belts
jewelry - 80's statement necklaces and cuffs
ja makeup
Beauty Secrets:
Skin - I love Patricia Wexler's pink stuff (you can purchase it at bath and body works--it's really good!!)
makeup - serge lutens
scent - five o'clock-serge lutens
ja home
Home:
walls - grey
bedding - soft
flowers - tulips
favorite design source - Vogue Living Australia

top and bottom collages - images from Atlantis Home

3 comments:

  1. Great links...I know Sea of Shoes but had not seen Atlantis home. Fun exploring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That shoe closet is making me drool....

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh love her! so fun to see her essentials!

    ReplyDelete

I'm hanging on your every word...let me know what you think!