Monday, April 26, 2010

Deal of the Week - 30% OFF!!


Okay, I promise this will be my only store plug this week but it's a good one...I'm headed to NYC in a few days and need a little change in my pocket so.....Everything is 30% off now through Thursday at midnight...if you've been holding out this is the biggest sale I'm going to have for a loooong time!  I'm sorry but it doesn't apply to any previous purchases...now, seriously, go stock up and I'll quit hawking my wares for a while...and you know if you want to tweet this, etc that would be lovely too...Enter "NYC" at checkout to save...
http://www.shopprettymommy.com/
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. awesome! just got the little t-shirt dress i've been eying ;) have fun in NYC!

    ReplyDelete

I'm hanging on your every word...let me know what you think!