Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Bespoke for Mom


Moms, in general, are pretty easy to shop for but if you've fallen into the perfume and pajamas Mother's Day rut here a few custom items that might make her day...
Wouldn't it be fun to have Carter Kustera silhouettes of the whole family?


or if she's a book lover, how about a portrait of her bookshelf? I love these by Jane Mount...
even if you don't have time for a custom painting her prints start at just $25... 
and then there's the ubiquitous initial necklace...so many pretty options...I think this is the one that I would love...in petal opaque on a gold chain...


1 comment:

  1. I was just thinking today that I'd love to have a silhouette of my little girl done someday.

    ReplyDelete

I'm hanging on your every word...let me know what you think!