Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Hearts For Haiti - MPLS


For all my twin cities readers:
What a great idea! My friend Kristen forwarded me this info:
Looking for a way to reach out and help earthquake victims in Haiti? Please join Red Ribbon Studio for a photo shoot fundraiser to raise money for The American Red Cross earthquake relief efforts.

Here is the deal. . .


1. Call Maribeth at 952.237.9496 or email (thestudio@redribbonstudio.com) to schedule a 15 minute sitting.


2. Bring someone (or the someones) you love for a photo session at your scheduled sitting time. Donate a shoot fee of your choosing directly to The American Red Cross. You get the tax receipt.


3. Photos go up online for print orders.

-----------------------


Maribeth Romslo


Red Ribbon Studio


vibrant. fresh. joyful.


www.redribbonstudio.com


952.237.9496

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm hanging on your every word...let me know what you think!