Tuesday, January 26, 2010

A few Annoucements...


Just a couple of things...
* John Robshaw prices go up on January 31st and we will be adjusting ours accordingly...so if you been hemming and hawing about an order now's the time to get it in!

*we are also donating 10% of all sales to the American Red Cross for Haiti relief through Jan 31st - shop now

*We have a new Matta scarf in stock - it's a square dupatta with a slight check pattern woven in...colors are white, cloud, bark, and black

*We are now taking sponsors...ad rates start at just $20/month - please contact me for details!

****If you are in the Twin Cities and looking for a doula, one of my favorite people, Kristina Milinkovich, just completed her training and is taking clients...she's just one of those totally real, down to earth girls who makes you feel completely at ease - I can't imagine a better person for birth support! you can contact her @ kmilinkovich@hotmail.com or 952-250-0776***

1 comment:

  1. These are beautiful! I get paid on Friday, so it will be the first thing I order. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

I'm hanging on your every word...let me know what you think!