Want - Banquet's new year of the Rabbit print...for the 2 bunnies in the family...
Need - Call it blogger peer pressure but after seeing this Chemex coffee set up (first spied at Joslyn's - and don't I usually want everything on her loving posts?)) on a number of blogs I almost ordered one just for pure looks...but after tasting Moonshine's Chemex brewed creations at the Fulton Farmer's Market it promptly moved into the NEED category...found here
Wear - two things on my wish list - the Emersonmade Butterfly Caftan & the LemLem Tena Drape Jacket sold out the first day they went on sale...so I'd head over to their respective websites and get on the waitlists for the next round - whew!
Read - the absolutely fantastic "Balance" series on Cup Of Jo last week featuring moms like Jordan Ferney, Elizabeth Antonia, and Deb Perelman discussing how they balance motherhood with work, marriage and life...I Loved hearing their daily routines and knowing I'm not the only one trying to fit work in between naptimes and playdates...I'd love to hear how you "make it work" - anyone want to join me on Friday and write their own balance posts? Here are some of her questions...
1. What's your work or blog schedule?
2. How do you handle childcare?
3. Where do you work/blog during the day?
4. What do you like best about your current set-up?
5. What do you find tricky about your current set-up? What would you change if you had a magic wand?
6. How does your husband contribute to managing the juggle/house/childcare?
7. Do you have time for yourself? What do you do during that time?
Hope everyone is staying cool!! It's positively soupy outside...