Thursday, March 31, 2011

Not Gonna Sweat It...


As much as I'm looking forward to swingy dresses and sandals, I know that the next few months will be filled with reaching for the nearest, comfiest, easiest pieces I can find...how perfect then is J Crew's new collection of slim sweats?  and a knit blazer is one of my tried and true faves...a pretty soft scarf with pink camels, and a casual pair of Toms...ahhhhh....

and when the weather finally warms up a dash of color back with sage green and some go with everything sandals...done!  Tuck my unwashed hair under a fedora, big sunglasses - I might make the newborn phase a style happening this time around?! Yes, No, Maybe?
xoxo, M






12 comments:

  1. I think those are too cool to be called sweats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Following your lead.....love it all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm right there with you. I still like to think I'll be all fashionable and fit into fabulous clothes after baby is born (I should know better by now). But this just might work. I linked to this post today!
    Have a great weekend!
    x Trina

    ReplyDelete
  4. That top is exactly what I needed last summer post-baby. Lovely choices!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm 4 1/2 years postpartum and I want to wear these!

    Hope you're doing well...you're almost at the finish (or maybe I should call it the starting) line... :)

    xo-k

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those sweat pants look super cute and super comfy. A must-have for the mama of a newborn.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That outfit looks so comfy and so chic and so nice for snuggling with the new bubs! And maybe you'll be able to part me from my ugly old Uggs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. so casual chic - summer relaxation on the mind with these beauties....

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am really impressed by your good cloths collections. All the cloths looks so trendy and stylist. They are also looks cool cloths.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow.. All this pictures are awesome. I like this pieces of swingy dresses and sandals. and I think all these cloths are very confer table. Thanks !!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice Post, thanks for the article and keep writting please!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am very much impressed from your post. It has amazing information. I learned lot of new things which explores my knowledge in various developments.Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

I'm hanging on your every word...let me know what you think!