Monday, November 22, 2010

Holiday Recipe Exchange

image Bakelab via Oh Joy Eats! (isn't that a cool cupcake kit?)

Get ready to do some surfing! Today I'm sending you over to Torrie at A Place To Share to kick off our Holiday Recipe Exchange...I have two words - Turkey. Gumbo. - be still my growling stomach! - I just made her soup from the Fall Exchange last night and it was super delicious...
Here's the full schedule (and if you want to jump in the sign up is here):

Nov 22 - Torrie - a place to share...
Nov 23 - Michelle - Pretty Mommy
Nov 26 -  Stephanie - scrumptious

Nov 29 - Tina - Bull in a China Shop
Nov 30 - Cee -  Advice Gals
Dec 1 - Emily- Big Moon Sky
Dec 2 - Jess - Shades of Sunshine
Dec 3 - Danielle - domestic dish

Dec 6 - Go to Girls - Go To Girls
Dec 7 - Jessica - Civetta,
Dec 8 - Katie - the30girl.com
Dec 10 - Sharon - I Can Totally Make That

Dec 13 - Chassity - Look Linger Love
Dec 14 - Rebecca -  Reluctant Floridian
Dec 15 - Rali - Styles ‘n Cream
Dec 16 - Estelle - Under a Pink Moon


Happy Monday Everyone!! 
xoxo, M

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you liked it! Thanks for the shout out:). Love that we're doing a new exchange... LOTS of new recipes to try. (makes me forget about the 'stress part' of the holidays:).

    ReplyDelete
  2. just found you via Torrie's blog. Recipe exchange? I might have to join.

    ReplyDelete

I'm hanging on your every word...let me know what you think!