Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Shop Talk



Kathryn Bentley did it again...her new Dream Collective collection is STUNNING! I love the new enamel cuffs and etched necklaces on leather...check out all the new pieces here...
(on a side note - I'm fully crushing on her home featured on Apartment Therapy - isn't it fantastic?)




New Heidi Merrick just landed...the uber chic Lindbergh Blazer with leather lapels and elbow patches & the sweeping Dalmation dress in silk chiffon...and Demi was spotted rocking the Leather Desmond trousers for a recent press appearance...


Gorgeous actress Nora Zehetner spotted in Wren's Kiera coat...





my favorite funny lady, Maya Rudolph, carrying the Clare Vivier messenger (we have them in stock!) in Up All Night (have you watched? I thought the second episode was pretty funny...)

and MCMC 's gorgeous perfume oils are here! I'm partial to Hunter...but they are all delicious - carefully crafted in small batches...swoon!
xoxo, M

ps - if anyone is interested in smelling the new pefumes drop me a line - info (at) shopprettymommy (dot) com with the scent of your choice and I will drop a fragrance card in the mail...



4 comments:

  1. Danielle (elleinadspir)October 4, 2011 at 3:03 PM

    I am dying over those rings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Kathryn Bentley bracelets! Also, yes, the second episode (about the cool neighbors, right?) was funny. Take care....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Forklift training is for those few who have a desire to enjoy
    the occupation of a forklift operator. They might be eying
    this occupation for the fat paychecks which it offers along
    with an aim of giving their best to the job. Nevertheless,
    the idea of getting enrolled for a scheduled training
    course for learning the operations of a forklift is surely daunting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been watching that show and love the way Maya's outfits are styled. She always has a fabulous necklace on, like the one you included in your post!

    ReplyDelete

I'm hanging on your every word...let me know what you think!