Friday, September 9, 2011

Pretty Mommy Goes to Dallas & Lucky Deal of the Day...


Pretty Mommy is in the Big D today to set up shop at the fantastic Little Bean. Come join me and my excellent hosts - Simple Lovely's Joslyn Taylor and Little Bean's Christine Visneau from 6:30-9 PM to take a look at the fall collections in person and have a glass of bubbly. I'll be bringing all of your online favorites plus a few exclusives like dullDiamond bracelets. You won't want to miss this!

Little Bean
5308 Junius Street
Dallas, TX 75214
214.370.9111


And...we've teamed up again with Lucky Magazine and Ace & Jig to bring you the Lucky Deal of the Day! Head over to www.luckymag.com today to get the 50% off discount code for the campfire chic Quilted Vest in super cozy signature cotton linen blend. Originally $234 - yours for $117 one day only! Starts Friday, September 9th at 11 AM EST and ends Saturday, September 10th at 11 AM EST...while supplies last!

2 comments:

  1. I'll be there tonight! Cannot wait to meet you and see all your great stuff in person :) I want to take home a dull diamond bracelet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey guys and to all the pretty mom's out there pls. visit this website saversclub.us for discounts up to 60%. happy shopping.

    ReplyDelete

I'm hanging on your every word...let me know what you think!