Sunday, May 22, 2011

Pink Power


all images - Diana Koenigsberg

I should be embarrassed to admit it but I'm a chronic late gifter...If I manage to land within the month of a birthday/holiday then all is well...which means it's about time for me to get a Mother's Day gift in the mail...fortunately I can still grab one of these gorgeous prints by photographer Diana Koenigsberg...not only are they beautiful but Diana is donating half of the sale of each to the Susan G Komen for the Cure organization - pink & powerful!


and how stunning is the rest of her work??...love her vibrant use of color and sense of fun!
xoxo, M

1 comment:

  1. These are fantastic. I really like each one for different reasons. And I love that you own your lateness. No shame there...=)

    ReplyDelete

I'm hanging on your every word...let me know what you think!