I think I may have mentioned I have a tiny instagram addiction? Sometimes it's just so easy to communicate via an image and I love seeing what everyone else is up to as well...I've been participating in the January photo a day challenge and here's how our month has been shaping up...
1. you - yeah, that's me
2. breakfast - New Year's Day panettone from my favorite bakery Patisserie 46
3. something I adore - pink sunsets
5 - something that makes me smile - ruffle butt jammies and big brown eyes
6. my favorite - evening routine...vitamins, coconut oil, RODIN olio lusso ...done
7. My sky - has been pleasantly bright blue this month!
8. Daily Routine - reading Peter Pan to Lila while Louisa naps...
9. Childhood - Lila found this heart inside a nut shell and gave it to me ;)
10. Where I Sleep - the one room in the house that is usually not a complete mess
11. Close-up - of my favorite Pink Himalayan Salt
12. In my Bag - Clare Vivier of course...
13. What I'm Reading - 40 Years of Chez Panisse: The Power of Gathering - all the Alice Waters pictures are amazing
14. Happiness - watching Lila pull out some impromptu dance moves at the MIA
15. Morning - usually Lou & Me
Happy Wednesday to everyone and safe travels to all my girls headed to Alt - I will miss meeting you all in person!