Thursday, January 5, 2012

Want/Need/Wear/Read - Melissa Coker, Wren



Even if Melissa Coker of Wren wasn't one of the cutest/coolest ladies out there I'd still have a huge girl crush on her for designing some of my favorite pieces of the season including my go to date dress...always glamorous but never trying to hard - I'm super excited to get my hands on the forthcoming spring collection! Here's a peek at her holiday wishlist (yes, I'm a little behind!)...  Thanks Melissa!



Something you Want: 
 I just moved & am wanting some John Robshaw pieces for my new place 


 Something you Need: 
Desperately need a laptop case 


Something to Wear: 
 Anything Dream Collective. I've been eyeing the snakes eye cuff 


 Something to Read: 


 Something to Gift:
Friends & family are receiving cozy sweaters to keep them warm

1 comment:

  1. It doesn't matter if you are "behind" or in front...I ADORE holiday wish lists anytime! ;) And this is a good 'un. Love John Robshaw...those cases & that turn bracelet. So happy to know of Melissa's work...gorgeous.
    xo
    Melis

    ReplyDelete

I'm hanging on your every word...let me know what you think!