Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Off The Grid & Fall Must List - Jessica, Destined to Design


All I've been dreaming about this summer is taking a weekend, packing a backpack, and exploring the mountains. Swimming in hidden lakes, watching waterfalls, climbing rocks and just experiencing the serenity of the wilderness. Oh, and a couple s'mores wouldn't hurt...[link]

These Rachel Comey boots have been on my wish list for quite awhile now, and not only would I wear them in Fall, I'd probably sport them year round. Love the contrast of the black leather and wood heel. So simple, yet so chic. [link]Jessica - Destined to Design

4 comments:

  1. Those mountain photos are just lovely.
    Best,
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am on the SAME wavelength as you! Booths and s'mores included!
    Here's a pic of one I made while on Lake Michigan, swimming in hidden lakes and climbing rocks and all that!
    http://itlooksgoodtome.tumblr.com/post/960096501

    ReplyDelete
  3. i want those booties more than anything else this fall.

    ReplyDelete

I'm hanging on your every word...let me know what you think!