Thursday, August 26, 2010

Fall Must List - Haydee, Happenstance



Capes, Toms and Lattes
"I keep dreaming about this Lauren Moffatt cape for fall. Not only are capes fun to wear, but they give you a sense of being wrapped up in a cozy blanket. With fall usually comes cooler weather (even for So. Cal.) which means not as much flip flop wearing. I usually default to my Chucks when I need to wear shoes during the day but I think I need to add these Toms to the ol' shoe roster. Never fails, every October I get excited when Starbucks starts selling their Pumpkin Spice lattes. This is quickly followed by the famous red cups they start serving their drinks in come November. This truly kicks off fall for me." Haydee - Happenstance

5 comments:

  1. Great post! There is something about those red cups that make all right in my world. I love the holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I come from a family of coffee snobs, and they can not believe how much I love Starbucks seasonal drinks...their pumpkin spice lattes are my favorite (thanks for reminding me). The Lauren Moffatt cape is awesome...capes seem to be overlooked, but I love them so.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haydee... You would look great in TOMs! SO perfect for you! Great post!

    xoxo,
    Alexandra

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore the cape...though they don't really adore me. I can't agree more with the starbucks drinks. I have hard rule for myself that I am not allowed a pumpkin spice latte until halloween and a peppermint mocha until thanksgiving. Otherwise I would be drinking them in september! Lol!
    Best,
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just bought this cape and it came earlier this week! It's just a beautiful and perfect as it is on her website. I am in love. Feeling v. Madeline and Parisian. Now what to pair it with... x Emily

    ReplyDelete

I'm hanging on your every word...let me know what you think!