Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Jenny & Johnny...etc

Totally digging Jenny Lewis's new venture with boyfriend Johnathan Rice - Jenny & Johnny
Big Wave is the perfect end of summer tune...and the new album drops August 31st
Love her!
Speaking of adorable rocker chicks - how cute is this Lollapalooza girl?  I'm a fan of the loose around the leg shorts (bought these and have worn everyday!)  We're headed to ACL in October and knowing Austin weather it might still be warm enough to dress like this...
photo via style.com


3 comments:

  1. You are such a rocker chic Michelle.
    Best,
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am soooo excited for the Jenny and Johnny Album! She is definitely one of my favorites, especially when I am in the mood to sing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just stumbled on your blog today only to find another Texan! I'm headed to ACL (from NYC) and considering it's already cooling off up here, crossing my fingers for some warm festival weather...

    ...can already taste the bbq, tex mex, and margs!

    ReplyDelete

I'm hanging on your every word...let me know what you think!