Friday, March 8, 2013

Fridays are for Friends

Terveer as featured in The New York Times Style Section
I feel pretty lucky to have some amazing, talented women in Minneapolis as friends and two of them launched some pretty MAJOR projects this week...
I know I've mentioned Therese here before...she, along with her sister Annie, created the uber chic Alora home fragrance line and is now debuting, exclusively at Barney's, Terveer...roll on perfumes in 3 luxe scents - Incense, Gardenia, and Green...
I've had some first hand whiffs and they are really, really dreamy!


and then my lovely friend Jen, of Jennifer Murphy Bears & one half of dullDiamond is heading to NY this weekend to show off her new handmade toy line, Polka Dot Club ...if you are headed to Playtime for market make sure to look her up...it is so, so amazing in person...details here...my girls have one of her bears and I know it is something that they will treasure and pass along to their littles...
So happy to be surrounded by such inspiring ladies!
TGIF..
xoxo, M

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm hanging on your every word...let me know what you think!