Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Pretty Bebe

I was very excited Wednesday to hit my favorite yoga studio, Blooma, and get back into a fall routine. It's really such a sanctuary for moms and mom-to-be and has the awesome bonus of on site child care while you practice. Unfortunately, Lila is going through a bit of a separation anxiety phase and was wailing "no yoga, go home!" as soon as we landed...pfft! I'm such a softie (i.e. pushover) that I gave in and left without hitting my mat. Luckily, the best kids store in Minneapolis, Bebe Babble happens to be right behind Blooma so I took the opportunity to browse the new goodies. For those not in the know, Bebe Babble is owned by the ultra stylish mom Kendra Lewis who used to be a trend and Product Development Manager for Target.

She has an amazing eye for kid's clothing with a vintage/modern flair (okay, I know that's an oxymoron but it's true!). A perfect example is the Pink Chicken line of cotton dresses. Gorgeous fabrics in lovely swingy shapes. A bit spendy, but as your little one grows it morphs from a dress, to a tunic over leggings, and eventually becomes a top with jeans. The cost per wear is extremely affordable. Love how I rationalize :)


This little trompe l'oeil sweater dress from Egg is so cute and cozy...perfect over tights with some great boots for winter! $66









I've been dreaming about these purple cheetah print ballet flats for Miss L since I spied them last week...tres chic with jeans and a cozy sweater!


In the end I couldn't decide between all the cute clothes and took home one of these great toy bins instead...after Lila's bday our house is overflowing with trainsets, tiaras, etc...(oh, and those polly pockets I keep trying to hide!)
xoxo
Michelle
ps don't forget to check out http://www.shopprettymommy.com/ - New Lizzie Fortunato!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm hanging on your every word...let me know what you think!