Monday, December 7, 2009

Gift Guide - Bird and Banner





It's no secret around these parts that I love Bird and Banner...the Philly graphic design duo puts out some of the coolest, cleverest, and lovely paper goods on both sides of the Mississippi.  Their wedding stationary is a must have for any bride looking to add a whimsical, vintage touch to the proceedings and their blog is the first place I turn when I need some serious inspiration.  You can also find little bits of Bird and Banner ephemera for sale here.  I was thrilled to have Erin & Nicole participate in my little gift poll so I'll stop blabbing and let the pictures and their wonderful holiday wishlist picks speak for themselves...Enjoy!!


Erin's Picks:

something I want: A trip to Norway with my husband.

something I need: Cooking lessons. I'm terrible cook. I need something intensive, like cooking boot camp


something to wear: Eley Kishimoto Dress from Spring Summer 2010



something to read: The Little Wood Duck by Brian Wildsmith.  I picked this up the other day to give to my girls for Christmas. I haven't had a chance to read the entire story yet...I hope it's as good as the illustrations!


Nicole's Picks:
 

something I want: A LemLem Handwoven Ethiopian sarong


Something I Need: upholstery fabric from Mark Hearld


Something to wear:  A.P.C. Sherlock Coat


Something to read: Short Stories by Nicholas Montemarano

Thanks so much girls!! Hope everyone is enjoying these gift guides...you can access all of them on the gift ideas tab and be sure to check out Erin and Nicole's gorgeous website as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm hanging on your every word...let me know what you think!