Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Handmade Holiday


Before you head out early Friday morning to brave the crowds at your local big-box retailer, consider one of these handmade lovelies...

RIONA hand knitted cardigan coat - $145
just looking at this cozy number takes the chill off, and for a handknit piece the price is kind of unbelievable








I'd love to order one of these dolls by Wren Handmade for Lila...you can find them on Etsy or have one custom made to your liking!
Her blog is lovely too!











I'm craving one of these handknit necklaces by Brooklyn designer Wonder Wonder

Start a new holiday tradition with this beauiful advent calendar - Nouveau Designs - $20

Also, don't forget about these slippers, sophie & lili dolls...I created a gift tab under labels to make all ideas easier to find...
also, some of my favorite blogs have great ideas as well...check out my blog roll for Lena Corwin, little brown pen, cup of Jo, black eiffel, etc

Have a great Thanksgiving!! xoxo Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm hanging on your every word...let me know what you think!