Tuesday, April 30, 2013

two for tuesday


Do y'all ever get the feeling from these that I actually have the most boring wardrobe ever? It's just that I get really, really excited about great basics...honestly, I just want to roll out of bed in the morning and be able to grab two super comfy pieces that still feel chic and that I can load up with cool accessories to make more interesting...now that it has finally warmed up (I say that and yet it's supposed to drop 30 degrees and SNOW tomorrow - sheesh) I am in full mommy at the playground mode so these pieces are kind of perfection...boy jeans from Madewell (I love them so much I bought them in linen too...fit note: in the denim size down) and the ubiquitous Everlane Ryan tee is my new favorite...just the right amount of scoop and drape...and $25!
Okay, off to soak up some more sunshine...
xoxo, M
ps - shop news...get a head start on Mother's Day shopping and take 25% OFF any order over $150* enter "LOVEMOM" at checkout & FREE shipping

1 comment:

  1. the great basic colors looks ever cool in this style. xo
    - Vinnie

    ReplyDelete

I'm hanging on your every word...let me know what you think!