Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Last chance - 50% off ALL f/w collections

Last Chance for 50% off!




Happy New Year!
I don't know about you but I am still figuring out which day it is...but I will FINALLY be back in the office tomorrow and my lovely assistant Kelsee is there today shipping out lots and lots of sale orders from the past week...so thank you for your patience over the holidays...we should be up to speed again by the end of the week with emails & orders - whew!
Just in case you didn't get a chance to shop the sale today and tomorrow are the very last days to

take 50% OFF ALL F/W - Enter "GOODBYE2012" at checkout...
and then next week will be ALL new fresh goods...I'm pretty excited about 2013...so let's do this..
SHOP NOW

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm hanging on your every word...let me know what you think!