Friday, December 14, 2012

50% OFF sale, Open Studio Hours & New Arrivals!

Hello friends! I promise one of my New Year's resolutions is to blog about something other than "buy this!, shop here!, sale now!"
but until then here is another (yes, I know, annoying!) store update...so if you don't already follow me on twitter, facebook, instagram, etc check it out ;)

Sale x 2
Count em! Two ways to save this week! First, take 25% off ANY order with code "countdown12" at checkout
OR take 50% off ALL SALE items with code "HALFOFF" at checkout
Happy Holidays!!
Holiday Hours!
Swing on by the studio next week for last minute gift shopping or a just come have a cup of tea and a break from the holiday hubbub...
Dec 17th-21st
we'll be open 10-3 Mon - Fri
316 W 48th St
Mpls, MN 55419
My Line
It's time to get cozy people...
perfect, comfy basics from My Line, made in Sunny California...
Object + Totem
Tumblers, bottles, and necklaces oh my! Gorgeous new ceramic goodness from the talented Julianne Ahn
Bolivian Frasadas
Speaking of cozy, I'm crazy for these vintage wool blanket/rugs...
back in stock in a gorgeous array of stripes to brighten up any gray day!

1 comment:

  1. It's great entry, you have some awesome characters,looks very good! It's a good things for me! i will
    fllow with interest your post. Good Lucky! cheapest runescape gold, runescape gold to buy.

    ReplyDelete

I'm hanging on your every word...let me know what you think!