Wednesday, September 19, 2012

A quick hello!

Lauren Spencer King's home on D*S - photo Kate Hanson
I have a tradition of always having fresh flowers by my bed. I see it as an act of kindness, something sweet and simple I can do for myself.  - Lauren Spencer King

I've been a huge Lauren fan for a while and stumbled on her home this morning via Emily...It's pretty magical... loved this quote and liked the reminder...hope you all do a little act of kindness for yourself today!
xoxo, M

ps - SOOOOO much new in the shop...crazy good stuff, for real

3 comments:

  1. thank you for this reminder, needed it today! so excited to dig into this new blog find, too! i love everything you link to!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVe the flowers - so fresh and lovely!

    XOXO
    -Daisy Nguyen from PS BANANAS fashion blog:
    http://psbananas.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!
    you are blowing my mind today!!!

    :))))

    xo - Lauren

    ReplyDelete

I'm hanging on your every word...let me know what you think!