Thursday, September 27, 2012

A Little Obsessed...

with a print magazine, that I can hold in my hands and read from cover to cover...edited & conceived by my super girl crush Joslyn, aimed at cool moms, with one of my all time favorite models on the front? Yep, you better believe I ordered up a copy as soon as it hit newsstands...



with a store that I keep making excuses to visit, in person...(and I almost exclusively online shop - seriously I even think about ordering toilet paper on Amazon)...the newly opened The Foundry...gorgeous home goods, beautiful styling...if you are in Minne and haven't made a trip go pay lovely Anna a visit


and with lovely, glowing pregnant Clare Danes in yellow Lanvin...but mostly with a show that I CAN'T STOP WATCHING...every free minute I can...it's just edge of your seat, thrillingly good...
okay, I'm off! What are you girls obsessed with lately?
xoxo, M


9 comments:

  1. I also fell in love with the foundry! It is perfect and we really needed a great home store. Also loved the yellow lanvin but saving homeland for this winter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay... i made a vow that i WOULD NOT COULD NOT order/purchase any new magazines until i read the ones piling up on my coffee table... but i am so intrigued by this one... on my way to look further :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. just bought it :). how could i not?

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE Claire Danes! She looks AMAZING in her dress, and the belly bump is ADORBS on her!
    XOXO
    -Daisy Nguyen from PS BANANAS fashion blog:
    http://psbananas.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to get a copy of Joslyn's masterpiece!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ok FINE. i'll have to add homeland to my looooooooong roster of shows that i am somehow able to keep up with.

    my newish obsession: vampire diaries. don't judge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh man friend...thank you.
    you made my month!
    xxoo

    ReplyDelete

  8. It's great entry, you have some awesome characters,looks very good! It's a good things for me! i will
    fllow with interest your post. Good Lucky! cheapest runescape gold, cheapest runescape gold for sale.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jobs at your Home, Internet Online Jobs like data entry, copy pasting, Form Filling, Facebook Sharing Jobs, Clicking Jobs, Web Surfing, Google Jobs and Much More Earning Systems Online
    www.jobzcorner.com

    ReplyDelete

I'm hanging on your every word...let me know what you think!