Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Summer Sale!

Okay, before I get too ahead of myself with all this talk of Fall...let me mention a few of my favorite summer purchases all of which happen to be ON SALE!! Yeah for you!!

I've worn this Simplicity Dress by Ella Moss a dozen times, a dozen ways...all gilded with gold necklaces and flats for a beachy vibe, with a long multi colored, chunky necklace for a Picasso's Wife feel, and with black leggings, black & white scarf and chunky 3.1 Philip Lim sandals for a punkier edge...worth every penny full price but now just $69.95






Matta's Piar Dress with a cute belt was special enough for my Grammy's 75th Birthday party, a date night, and New York with the girls. Gorgeous color and exquisite detailing. On Sale now for $133.50








Last, but not least, this Kimchi Blue Skirted Swimsuit has been a close to wonderful version of a "mom" suit. Great Marilyn retro styling and some extra coverage for chasing your youngster around...it's a steal at $39.99

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm hanging on your every word...let me know what you think!