Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Making a list...


If you've read this blog for any length of time you probably know I'm a HUGE fan of Simone LeBlanc...I'd like to think that because we share the same last name we must be kindred sartorial spirits but the truth is Simone has a far more sophisticated eye (as befits one of LA's top lifestylists)...so I was especially thrilled to see she had picked a Matta scarf from the shop for her gift guide in the new Anthology magazine...the issue is chock full of great ideas for everyone on your list so head on over and check it out...Merci Beaucoup Simone!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! It's a beautiful scarf - love all the colours it comes in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's your last name?? (love it :)).

    congrats on having the scarf / the shop featured!!

    off to check out the rest of the list...

    ReplyDelete

I'm hanging on your every word...let me know what you think!