Friday, September 10, 2010

Old Favorites & New Ones...


Matta Dupatta scarves for Fall have landed and the shop is already sold out of many, many colors so head on over to snap one up - I'm partial to this lovely copper color...
also available in a great medium size
on the way - a couple of new cozy cardis from organic superstars Stewart + Brown






Two new - Soda Bag & Gun Powder, two old - Black & Saddle - which one are you?


and a little something for your weekend coloring pleasure - the final installment in the Pretty Mommy Summer 2010 Coloring Book - a genuine Paper Doll from the lovely and talented Badaude...
Okay, I'm off to the first birthday celebration for my soon to be 3 yr old (is that possible!!)...we have a trip to a farm on tap, family day at the Minnesota Institute of Arts this weekend, and I'm crossing my fingers to have a babysitter Sunday night so I can hit the reunion of my favorite 90's band PAVEMENT - whohoo!!....I'll be cranking Crooked Rain, Crooked Rain to get me in the mood...any plans ladies?
xoxo, M

6 comments:

  1. YOU ARE GOING TO ALT LADY!!

    ross just gave me the green light!!!

    oxoxo! have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love The first bag, the scarfs and the cardigans! So perfect?! I don't really have any plans...though I am sure something will come up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh pavement. jealous!

    have a fab weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That first bag is major. (I've been watching too much Rachel Zoe) :)
    Hope the birthday party is fun. Hang on tight....3 is a bit bumpy!
    Have fun at the concert!
    Best,
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the scarves! Cute new coloring book page too:)

    ReplyDelete

I'm hanging on your every word...let me know what you think!