Thursday, July 8, 2010

The Menu



Breakfast:  Turkish Granola
recipe & illustration: Caroline, It Looks Good to Me

Lunch: Chicken Salad Sandwich
recipe & photo: Nikole, 46th at Grace

Dinner: White Sea Bass with Ginger Soy Glaze
recipe & photo: Alexis, Fern & Feather
(side note - Did you see how cute Alexis looks in her new Stewart + Brown dress? LOVE!)

Dessert: Ice Pops
recipe & photo: MSL via Joy via Butterfly Food

What's going on in your kitchen?  
I'm having fun adding to my "virtual" recipe box...
but I'd love to print them out and put them in this gorgeous number from Rifle 




3 comments:

  1. All these recipes look so delicious. Great blog, btw! Thanks for your comment over on mine...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, coming to your house for dinner! I love the virtual recipe box. Must get on that.
    What's cookin at the Case de C?
    Breakfast: eggs and bacon with nutella on english muffins and blueberries
    Lunch: Grilled cheese (provolone, sharp cheddar and goat cheese on sourdough), spinach salad and more blueberries (my tot is a blueberry MONSTER)
    Dinner: Peruvian Beef Kabobs with roasted yellow pepper sauce, couscous, roasted veggies and lemon ice cream for dessert.
    Tot in bed: lemon drop martini for Momma :)
    Bon Appetit!
    Best,
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wouldn't be looking half as cute if it wasn't for you lady!... just wait, I will be all 'pretty mommy' with my bag, studs & dress.... CAN NOT WAIT!! oxoxo

    ReplyDelete

I'm hanging on your every word...let me know what you think!