Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Read My Walls

Do you know about Shanna? No doubt you've seen her gorgeous wall decals all over the blogosphere (I just ordered a couple in gold...oooh - you didn't know you could have them in gold did you?)

Well, I was perusing her blog and fell for this shot of a home she's working on - this book wall is lovely and reminded me of John Derian's NYC apartment - I really want to do this at some point...and John Derian...well, let's just say I never get tired of visiting his gorgeous shop and studying these pictures of his home...swoon!


Don't you love those big fig branches?

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow, those book walls are fantastic. I would absolutely love to do this in my office someday.

    Thanks for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete

I'm hanging on your every word...let me know what you think!