Thursday, October 29, 2009

Boho Blues


It's already winter here in Minneapolis...I've dragged out the puffy coats and snow boots...it's grey, rainy and depressing!  Especially coming back from charming and sunny Austin.  However, I spied a little glimmer of sunshine in the back of Lucky Magazine this morning that inspired me to summer up my winter wardrobe.  Instead of succumbing to chunky sweaters and drab colors I'm going to layer this gorgeous floral number over a black turtleneck, pop on my No 6 boots, add a jaunty beret, and a spritz of lilac scented En Passant and be on my merry way!


Clockwise from top left: Cupcake Dress - Porridge - $175, En Passant Body Lotion - Barneys NY - $85, No. 6 Aviator Boot - No. 6 - $415Peasant Cap - Stewart + Brown - (was $165) now $79, Black Turtleneck - J Crew - $39.50

**a word about the No 6 boots, I'm kind of obsessed!! They are amazing and are made to order so you can get them in any height (great for super shorties like moi!)  Call 1 212 226 5759 to order - the girls at the shop are super nice and helpful! and please mention I sent you because I desperately wanted to carry them this season and they turned me down :( **

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm hanging on your every word...let me know what you think!