Thursday, October 29, 2009

5 Under $50 - Target

Target can be hit or miss for me...sometimes the designer collections are great (Thakoon) and sometimes downright disappointing.  I am really excited to check out Rodarte which lands on Dec 2oth though! For low prices that don't scream cheap quality the Converse One Star label usually fits the bill and sometimes Mossimo.  Here are a few picks from my recent grocery/browsing run.


Channel Amelia Earhart in this  faux leather sherpa lined bomber. Cute fit and nice worn in feel - $39.99

Mossimo's Flannel Boyfriend top is super soft and totally on trend in Buffalo plaid - $15




The trick to this simple and comfy Converse One Star dress is in the styling. I added tights, fringe moccasin boots and a big chunky necklace - $29.99                          Then topped it off with this Mossimo Faux Fur Trapper hat to stay warm and dry - $14.99

Last but not least, I am loving this Boots Botanics Organic Face Hydrating Day Cream.  Yummy smell and a yummy price -$11.00
Okay, now that I've been budget friendly look for a super luxe post next...xoxo, Michelle
PS - Don't forget 15% off using code Fall15 at Pretty Mommy and new markdowns...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm hanging on your every word...let me know what you think!