Monday, July 27, 2009

From the Ground Up

I'm starting to plot my Fall wardrobe and there's no better place than from the ground up so to speak. Since I spend my days at the playground, music classes, etc I need some comfortable, functional and hopefully stylish shoes. Here are a few that fit the bill...

The Converse All Star Slip

I know this isn't the most original entry, but Converse are a classic, they go with everything from jeans to dresses and add instant youthful cool to any outfit. Plus they are super comfy and easy to slip on in a hurry. I'm digging the charcoal or chocolate - $50








Sienna Fringed Moccasin Boots

Since becoming a mom, I worship at the altar of J Crew. Always stylish and affordable they even manage to drop in a little edge now and then. I'm pairing these with my skinnies and a cozy boyfriend cardi - $88








Patent Tortoise Ballet Flats

These belong in your cart as well. Equally at home with a LBD or leggings these take any outfit from basic to bravo - $125

1 comment:

I'm hanging on your every word...let me know what you think!