Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Tucker love & Valentine's Party Tomorrow!

Line We Love... Tucker

Can I confess that I am a bit of a uniform dresser? So when an occasion pops up that requires me to step it up a bit Tucker is consistently the first thing I grab...easy, sexy, flattering, dress up or down and entirely wearable...plus made in the good ole USA
now that's investment dressing I can get behind!
Shop Tucker here...


and just a quick reminder that if you are in the Twin Cities we are having a pop-up shop this Wednesday, February 13th from 10:30 - 6:30 for last minute gift shopping...
Treats by Bogart Loves, special scents & sprays from Alora (plus a free gift with purchase!), bubbly for you and balloons & crafts for the kiddos
PLUS all of Collect's Vintage goodness, brand new, not online yet stuff from My Line, Lulu Organics, and more

316 W 48th St
Minneapolis, MN 55419
612-209-7364

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm hanging on your every word...let me know what you think!