Monday, November 5, 2012

Shop to Donate - 15% of all purchases to Sandy Relief



 My thoughts continue to go out to all those affected by Hurricane Sandy...I feel pretty lucky to get to work with so many amazing New York designers...Ace & Jig, D.S. & Durga, Loup Charmant, Ilana Kohn, MCMC, Odette, Lizzie Fortunato, A Peace Treaty, Baggu, and BRVTVS just to name a few... so this week I'm donating 15% of all purchases to the red cross for Sandy relief...PLUS you can take 10% off...enter "SANDYRELIEF" at checkout. Ends Sunday...
xoxo, M

1 comment:

  1. We just discovered your blog and really love it. This post is so great - great way to give back. Thanks for sharing!
    xox Liz and Lo {celesteandpearl.blogspot.com}

    ReplyDelete

I'm hanging on your every word...let me know what you think!