Friday, October 19, 2012

New! Perfect totes, jumpsuits, jewelry and more!


Hello friends! We are off on our annual So Cal sojourn but I thought I'd pop in and give you a heads up on all the new goodies that arrived before I took off...first off we have to discuss these new Forestbound bags...so chic but entirely practical...the Greylock Zip Top carryall has leather handles, sturdy canvas, a ZIP TOP!!, and loads of pockets...LOVE...if you have been looking for a bag that can function as a diaper bag but is much, much cooler this is it...

also completely crazy about Ilana Kohn's fall collection...the rainbow print Abby dress went straight from the box into my suitcase...back home I'll layer it over tights with boots and a cardi for perfect fall coziness...and how cute is Caitlin Mociun in it?



more of Dream Collective's insanely good enameled pieces...



and Moroccan rug craziness galore...these are soooo good...new larger pieces, wedding blankets, and wool rugs.  plus, take 10% off when you follow me on Pinterest...enter "pinterest" at checkout...
Okay, back to vacation...California how I love you!
xoxo, M



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm hanging on your every word...let me know what you think!